As a co-op, the Lagoon Playgroup is completely run by its parents under the guidance of our teacher/director Rachel McBride. This makes each family’s contribution necessary and essential in the continued future success of our school. In order to keep the school running smoothly, each family is required to participate in the following ways:
- Work as “teacher’s aid” at school approximately 1 to 3 times a month on a rotating basis. *Younger siblings may not accompany the parent on their working day.
- Plan and provide a nutritional snack/ beverage on your workday.
- Attend General Meetings on the first Monday of each month.
- Serve as a Committee Chairperson, or as a member of the Executive Board.
- Participate in fundraising events.